DryPros Restoration is a licensed General B Contractor specializing in the restoration and remediation of residential properties, after a water loss has occurred. We have the experience to provide the most efficient recovery system that you could count on and the leadership skills needed to navigate you through the insurance claim process, help speed up your recovery, obtain the best insurance settlement possible and bring your property back to pre-loss condition. Customer service is our number one priority! We care about your best interest and your property and not the insurance company. You will always speak with a live person when you call and not an answering service!
What to do when your home floods.
- Damage from water can cause bacteria growth to begin within hours. Making it critical to contact us immediately when you find out.
- While waiting for our team to assess the affected area, turn off the water source if applicable and try to remove as much water as possible.
- Remove rugs and other floor coverings that are affected.
- If furniture is affected, wipe as much water as possible and prop cushions to increase chances of salvageability.
- Protect the health and safety of your loved ones by staying away from the affected area(s).
100% Happiness Guaranteed
- Free assessment and estimates.
- Pricing and estimating using the Xactimate system, the national pricing data used by most insurance companies.
- Answering service will never answer your call, calls are always answered by a live dispatcher.
- Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week, even holidays!
- Highly trained restoration technicians with multiple IICRC certifications.
- Over fifteen years of combined experience between our techs.
- We will bill your insurance directly, so you won't have to deal with them.
Water damage , Emergency mitigation service , Mitigation , Flood , Restoration , Water restoration , Water mitigation , insurance , Homeowners insurance , Homeowners claim , Restoration company , Home Flood , IICRC